Personal training at Max Fitness helps you with the five components of fitness, or the five areas that need to be done properly to ensure your success. These include resistance training, cardio, nutrition, supplementation, and plan (guidance, personal training).
- Resistance Training: If done properly you can burn the same number of calories or more doing resistance training than just doing cardio. We will lay out a proper program and proper technique to put together a resistance training program with exact program progression to keep your body guessing to avoid a fitness "plateau."
- Cardio: We will show you how to increase the amount of calories burned as quickly as possible. Everyone knows in order to burn calories you have to increase your heart rate (cardio) but we can show you how to burn more calories faster by doing different training techniques such as interval training, functional training, calisthenics, and plyometric training.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the main ingredient for most Americans that hinders us from reaching our health goals and causes the increasing problems of obesity and heart disease related issues. A personal trainer can help guide you to meet your goals by helping you make better nutrition choices out of the gym.
- Supplementation: We will show you how to maximize your workouts by making sure you are replenishing your body and muscles with the nutrients and protein that you are losing during your workouts. Proper supplementation allows your body to recover more quickly from workouts.
- Plan (guidance, personal training): Our professional trainers will put all 5 components together and help you make sense of it personally. They will be the guidance and the people responsible to getting you to your goal as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Contact our fitness manager for more information about personal training.