Have you had your complimentary personal fitness assessment? Max Fitness staff will help you get the most out of your membership by getting you to your goal as fast as possible. In your assessment we will use software to build 3D images of where you are now and where you want to be at your goal. Then we will help figure out what its going to take to get you to your goal as quickly as possible. In this assessment you will also have the opportunity to ask questions and get clarity on any confusion or questions you may have.
Max Fitness offers this unique training tool because we know that 95% of all people who join a gym but don't have a clear plan of attack do not reach their desired goal. On the other hand, 80% of people who join a gym and have some guidance and a clearly defined plan will succeed in reaching their goal. We want members to get the most out of their membership, so we help you create a specialized plan and defined goals for your needs.
In our assessment we create a customized health risk profile that will demonstrate where your current health risks are right now for the four major diseases: diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and cancer. We can show you how to get those risks as low as possible over time with the right plan.
We will also talk about your internal health age, sometimes called your "real age." Your health age is the single most important number to know and keep track of. Based upon your chronological age and some basic information, we will be able to tell you your real internal health age, or how old you are inside. We will show you how low we can get that number by having a plan and getting to your goal over time.
Personal training also helps you with the five components of fitness, or the five areas that need to be done properly to ensure your success. These include resistance training, cardio, nutrition, plan (guidance, personal training), and supplementation.
- Resistance Training: If done properly you can burn the same number of calories or more doing resistance training than just doing cardio. We will lay out a proper program and proper technique to put together a resistance training program with exact program progression to keep your body guessing to avoid a fitness "plateau."
- Cardio: We will show you how to increase the amount of calories burned as quickly as possible. Everyone knows in order to burn calories you have to increase your heart rate (cardio) but we can show you how to burn more calories faster by doing different training techniques such as interval training, functional training, calisthenics, and plyometric training.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the main ingredient for most Americans that hinders us from reaching our health goals and causes the increasing problems of obesity and heart disease related issues. A personal trainer can help guide you to meet your goals by helping you make better nutrition choices.
- Supplementation: We will show you how to maximize your workouts by making sure you are replenishing your body and muscles with the nutrients and protein that you are losing during your workouts. Proper supplementation allows your body to recover more quickly from workouts.
- Plan (guidance, personal training): Our professional trainers will put all 5 components together and help you make sense of it specifically. They will be the guidance and the people responsible to getting you to your goal as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please contact our fitness manager for details on a complimentary Fitness Assessment.